Theo Gerlach, the owner of Seaside Hotels first established himself on the island of Gran Canaria after visiting in 1970. His fundamental values lie in the development of sustainable tourism on the Canary Islands and he has remained true to his beliefs that the future of tourism depends on continually investing to improve what the islands have to offer in order to maintain high standards and to continue to attract tourism. His philosophy of providing a holiday experience that guest’s will want to repeat secures the continued prosperity of future generations. Theo Gerlach has dedicated his career to satisfying his guests’ needs by offering them exceptional locations, specialized services, carefully selected cuisine and facilities that are constantly being updated to ensure the highest levels of quality. He firmly believes that sustainable development will permit tourism to be the driving force behind economic prosperity. The ongoing initiatives in each individual hotel on the islands of Gran Canaria and Lanzarote encompass these principles and remain his legacy to future generations.
- Remain a family owned company with financial stability
- Sharing with employees, customers and suppliers his vision for the future and working alongside them in order to protect the environment.
- Support the local community.
- Provide consistent levels of service, quality and gastronomy assuring guest loyalty.
- Investment plan incorporates refurbishments to maintain the hotels at an optimal standard together with the introduction of new sustainability initiatives to ensure a continued reduction in environmental impacts encouraging sustainable development.
- Ethical and transparent hotel management: Communicating the results of our customers’ satisfaction and the working environment of our employees.
- Innovative future projects ensure a stable model of growth, professionalism and service to our guests.
Browse Sustainablity Report Browse Sustainabilty Policy